Join a Winning team at Cahaba Dermatology
We are happy you have decided to consider employment with Cahaba Dermatology. We know great employees are essential to building a winning team. We offer competitive compensation as well as medical, dental, vision, short term disability, employee life, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick leave. Ideal candidates will meet our expectations and will possess the following attributes:
- Share our values for uncompromising excellent patient service.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Have current certifications relevant to job role. As an example, medical assistant candidates must have current CMA.
- Be able to legally work in the United States.
- Possess willingness to learn new skills and get along with co-workers.
Applicants must complete the job application available for download below. Resume and completed application can be delivered to our office for expedited and priority screening. Applications and resumes may be mailed to Human Resources at our main Hoover office. Candidates meeting our employment needs will be contacted for additional screening or to schedule an interview. Applying to a position on the Indeed.com platform will delay or prevent response from our office due to high volume of Indeed.com applications and Indeed.com screening steps.