Join a Winning team at Cahaba Dermatology
We are happy you have decided to consider employment with Cahaba Dermatology. We know great employees are essential to building a winning team. We offer competitive compensation as well as medical, dental, vision, short term disability, employee life, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick leave. Ideal candidates will meet our expectations and will possess the following attributes:
- Share our values for uncompromising excellent patient service.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Have current certifications relevant to job role. As an example, medical assistant candidates must have current CMA.
- Be able to legally work in the United States.
- Possess willingness to learn new skills and get along with co-workers.
Applicants must complete our job application available below and personally deliver to our administrative assistant, Caroline Johnsey, along with an updated printed resume. After applications have been reviewed, candidates will be contacted for interviews.