It’s amazing what a great massage can do. Massage therapy at Spa Cahaba can reduce stress, relieve tension, and ease pain. Our professional deep tissue, hot stone, and other types of massages can make an incredible difference in how you feel and move about your day. If you need tension relief, a specialty massage for sports injuries, or a natural way to ease anxiety, book your massage appointment at Spa Cahaba.
The Perfect Massage for You
Spa Cahaba offers six types of massage therapy. Our highly skilled and trained massage therapists can discuss your aches, pains, and goals with you during a free consultation to help you decide which is best for you. You can choose from the following:
- Deep tissue. A deep tissue massage uses firm pressure and slow strokes to relieve deep muscle pains and underlying muscle tension.
- Swedish. A Swedish massage covers the whole body – ideal for full-body relaxation or muscle injuries.
- Shiatsu. This type of massage therapy promotes healing by getting energy flowing to key body points through use of pressure.
- Prenatal. Expecting? A prenatal massage can safely and effectively reduce muscle tension and relieve stress you’re holding in your body.
- Hot stone. The use of hot stones along key points on your body can fully relax your body and release your mind.
- Specialty. A specialty message at Spa Cahaba can address your specific needs. We offer reflexology, TMJ, lymphatic drainage, and many other types of massage.
The right massage can have you feeling like a new person. If you suffer from anxiety, digestive issues, chronic headaches, soft tissue injuries, joint pain, insomnia, or excessive stress, do yourself a favor and schedule a massage at Spa Cahaba.
Reap the Benefits of Massage Therapy Today
Massage therapy is proven to improve circulation, reduce pain, eliminate toxins, improve sleep, enhance immunity, help with fatigue, and deliver a number of other important benefits. A professional massage can improve your overall wellness—mind, body, and spirit. Book an appointment today!