Marcia Applegate, our master esthetician specializes in the application of professional eyelash extensions - The lastest Birmingham trend in beauty makeovers! One of the primary advantages of Lash Extensions is that you won't need mascara. Take a vacation from your mascara and enjoy the freedom of effortless beauty! At Spa Cahaba we use semi-permanent faux mink lash extensions. There is also an option of 100% Siberian Mink lash extensions. Each lash extension is applied one lash at a time to your own individual natural lash. A patented technique with meticulous precision and skill is used to mimic Mother Nature and painlessly extends your lashes to lengths previously thought impossible - no mascara or eyelash curler necessary. So beautiful, no one will know they're not yours. See the difference of eyelash extensions:
- Wake up every morning with beautiful looking eyes, NOT having to be a slave to your mascara anymore!
- They have a natural curl so you can throw away your eyelash curler.
- Eyelash extensions save you time in the morning.
- Make your eyes pop, even behind glasses.
- Eyelash extensions make your eyes look youthful and can give your eyes the appearance of an eyelift, without actually having surgery.
- With customized colors, curl and lengths, lash extensions can enhance your eyes to bring out your very best features.
- Natural feel - When professionally and properly applied, these light weight lashes feel just like your own.
- Natural Wear - perfect for daily wear and active lifestyles. You can shower, swim, spa and sleep worry free because eyelash extensions are waterproof and durable.
- Semi-permanent eyelashes that last indefinitely with re-lashes every 2 to 4 weeks.
- If it's brows your needing shaped, Marcia will redesign and properly maintain your eyebrows using only the best waxing products.
- Rest assured you are in the care of a professional who knows exactly what looks best on you!
Call for complete pricing.
Claims of results, patient testimonials, treatment recovery time, and before/after images may not be representative for every situation or be applicable to every patient. Individual results may vary. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition, treatment, or elective procedure.